Monday, August 13, 2012

The Big Idea- The Notebook Code

I've been spending more and more time with my notebook lately and less time online. I think stepping away from all the technology noise can help me clear my head, boosts my mood and lets new ideas in. The best part- it's contagious. One idea leads to many. Even doing the dishes, which normally seems tedious has now become a great time to think and mull over creative thoughts. My notebook may get a little damp but it's being used and that's great productivity to me.

The notebook code creates good things:
• It gives me the chance to come up with more ideas on my own.
• I can sift through ideas I've written down that can jog my memory that can lead to more ideas.
• It lets me get back to basics. Old school!
• It helps me focus on what I'm thinking instead of a what others are posting online.
• It helps me stay focussed.
• It helps me come up with self projects, promotion ideas and new ideas for current projects.
• It helps me to wind down after a stressful day.
• Lastly, it's total freedom. These are my own thoughts so I can let loose and write and doodle about whatever I want. No one has to see it but me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets continue the conversation...