Saturday, March 2, 2013
Coffee & Links March 2nd!
Are you like me when it comes to links-you save them aside for later reading? I like to pore over all the articles I collected on the weekend when it's quieter. So grab a cup of coffee and have a look at what I set aside. It's a mix of tips, warnings, inspiration and motivation.
• 10 Things Art Teachers Wont Teach You
• Make Your Writing Pop!
• Work For Yourself Without Financial Worries
• Video- Without The Doing The Dreaming Is Useless.
• Be Of Service
• Where Are All The Women Creative Directors?
• Author Beware- New Lit Mags
• Best Advice I Ever Got- 70+ Lessons That Influenced Top Minds In Business
• TED Primer- 5 Things To Know As The Conference Begins
• Transcontinental Media Squeezing Freelancers -Why This Matters To Us All
• How to Tap Friends, Colleagues and Clients for Leads and Referrals
• Why No one Likes Your Art
• How To Be A Happy Freelancer
• Let's Start A New Illustration Industry
• Super Charge Your Content Marketing By Linking
• Best Business Advice For Writers February 2013