|© Holly DeWolf- Coffee Doodle June 22|
This week's coffee doodle is in celebration of the beginning of summer. Summer is also a good time for reading. Grab a coffee and read up on this collection of links- a mix of some inspiration zen, time management, leadership thoughts, working with art directors and a fun test at the end! Enjoy!
-John Hall for Forbes Magazine
International Freelance Academy
• An Awesome Instagram Resume -Business Insider
• Take A Risk: The Odds Are Better Than You Think -Forbes Magazine
• If I give away my content, don’t I give away my business? from Mark Schaefer
• Five Steps to Closing a Deal from Maria Brophy
Tig Notaro gets zen in an interview about life, loss and embracing the void-in a good way.
• The right mindset for creativity from Creativity Post
• How To Stay Sane: The Art of Revising Your Inner Storytelling from Brain Pickings
• Create a personal budget and sticking with it from Freelancers Union
• 12 Famous Writers on literary Rejection from Aerogramme Writers' Studio
• Calling all Illustrators to #Twoodle Wednesday! -Alicia Padron
• What can illustrators do to make the experience positive for an art director? from Illustration Mundo
• The 4 weapons of exceptional creative leaders from Fast Company